Me and Zalora

I was in need of running pants and after seeing Zalora’s advertisement on the internet I was excited to give it a try.  I always buy things online as long as I can get the necessary information and good reviews about the products.


After browsing the sports section, I was really interested in Nike AS 5 Race Day Shorts. I made a mistake while ordering the running pants by placing two orders on the same item. Luckily Zalora’s customer service was very efficient in helping me to solve the problem. They refunded my money and I received my running pants the next day in a very nice box.


I was really happy with the service and impressed with their customer service. I would like to suggest maybe Zalora can sell other sports apparel that is hard to get in Malaysia such as compression tights and please make it cheaper than other sports outlet. And maybe they can start selling Barclays Premier League’s jersey as well.

For more information on Zalora, please visit:

Zalora Blog

No comments: