Phobia of Water Heater

Japanese couple found dead in apartment unit bathroom

KUALA LUMPUR: An apartment block in Mont Kiara, which was the scene of two gruesome incidents, made headlines again when a Japanese couple were found dead in their bathroom.

Foul play has been ruled out as the couple were believed to have been electrocuted.

Ini adalah sebab kenapa aku berkeras taknak pasang water heater di rumah. Dan aku sangat fobia kepada water heater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too...dah banyak kali dengar kes camni...air sejuk pun hentam je la...takpe lebih sihat cam orang dulu2 mandi air perigi =)